Amarok logo copied by another site

Corporeal corporeal at infinitephilosopher.com
Tue Sep 18 10:54:27 CEST 2007

Considering he's given credit and used the license as it was intended
(and thus used the image as the authors intended), he has committed
no immoral act.

To take steps to make the use and alteration of the Amarok logo
illegal would be to go against the very nature of Free Software and
the Create Commons license. This would be against the whole idea of
our community.

And you're right, anyone COULD do that. And that right there would be
immoral, mostly because they'd be using our name. But we'll jump off
that bridge when IF come to it. For now, no harm as been done, as a
matter of fact the image has been used AS INTENDED.