No subject

Sun Sep 16 01:02:36 CEST 2007

"""The primary mission of Radio Anorak is to promote Amarok and the
propagation of free music. Therefore our mandatory to play as much free
music as possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Further goals are to
provide live informational "talk shows" to enlighten users of recent
developments with Amarok and indeed the KDE project as a whole."""

Discussions regarding Anorak will be in our google
group<http://groups.google.com/group/amarok-radio/>.
Want to help out? Check out our available
jobs<http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Radio_Anorak/Jobs>
.

Cheers,
Aaron Krill

------=_Part_9372_1415961.1189981411363

Hello!<br><br>My name is Aaron Krill, and I am the new
manager/maintainer/guru of Amarok&#39;s latest and greatest endeavor, Radio
Anorak. Radio Anorak is a new community radio for users of Amarok.<br><br>From the <a href="http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Radio_Anorak/Mission_Statement" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">

propagation of free music. Therefore our mandatory to play as much free
music as possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Further goals are to
provide live informational &quot;talk shows&quot; to enlighten users of recent

google group</a>. Want to help out? Check out our

------=_Part_9372_1415961.1189981411363--