Quality Assurance

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 22:39:18 CET 2007

On Wed October 31 2007 22:23:08 Steffen Böttcher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> some years ago, I noticed amarok during using Linux for m studies in
> computer science. In this time, I learned to love it very much and I
> think it's the best music player ever!!! Normally, I am using Windows XP
> and I was very happy to hear that there will be in some time a
> Windows-Version.
>
> I would be interessed to join the testing group for the Windows version
> of Amarok. It would be very nice to get a response by you.
>
> With all best greetings.
> Steffen

Hi Steffen,

nice to hear you like Amarok so much and want to help.
Unfortunately Amarok 2 is not in a usable or even really testable state yet.
You are however most welcome to join us in our effort to bring Amarok to
Windows by coding and porting stuff. Please step by in our IRC channel
#amarok on freenode so we can talk about that further.

If you however only want to test Amarok on Windows, you will have to wait a
little longer (probably December or even later?).

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher