Radio Amarok meeting

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:42:31 CEST 2007

Heya everyone,

We have this wonderful project doing it's first babysteps and there are some
(small) stones in its way ;-)

To make life easier for everyone of us I think we need a meeting to discuss a
few problems I see right now. Better get this stuff out of the way now than
be sorry later, right?

Things we need to discuss include:
- if and to what extend Radio Amarok is going to be independent from the rest
of the Amarok project
- who is in charge of making the final decisions for Radio Amarok if we can't
agree on certain topics (which I think should always be our goal btw)
- budget/sponsoring for Radio Amarok
- which design and CMS are we going to use for the Radio Amarok website

The meeting will take place on Sunday October 14th at 12:00 UTC [1] in
#amarok.radio on freenode.

Please join us and get in touch with me about other things you want to be
discussed so I can add them to the agenda.

I will post a summary for those who can't attend later.

Cheers
Lydia

[1] for your timezone see http://tinyurl.com/33oelw

--