[Fwd: [FOSDEM] No stand for Amarok]

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Thu Nov 29 08:07:52 CET 2007

gnaaa :(

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [FOSDEM] No stand for Amarok
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:29:50 +0100
From: Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>
To: Sven Krohlas <sven at asbest-online.de>
CC: FOSDEM DevRooms <devrooms at fosdem.org>

Hi Sven

I'm afraid that we decided not to give a stand at FOSDEM 2008 to Amarok.

The problem, as every year, is that we receive many more requests than
we have available stands. Because of that, we have to pick,
subjectively, and the main reason being that KDE will already have a
double stand at FOSDEM 2008.

Hoping to see you at FOSDEM 2008 nevertheless, and thanks for your
interest in the event.

With kind regards,
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>    http://www.fosdem.org
  /\\     FOSDEM 2008 :: 23 + 24 February 2008 in Brussels

--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76