Commit Digest Progress Report

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:12:04 CET 2007

> I took a look into those videos and guy, I am really impressed! I believed
> there is none like that in market.

Thanks! :-) We really do try to push the envelope a little with the
next version! :-)

> There are something useble available? I really would like to test user
> interaction.

Currently, if you want to try out the current development version of
Amarok2, you will have to build it from our subversion repository
yourself. This however, also requires that you build parts of the KDE4
environment. This is not particularly hard if you follow the guide,
but it is quite time consuming. The guide for building KDE4 can be
found here: http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4

and the guide for building Amarok2 here:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/2.0_Development_HowTo

- Nikolaj