New collaborator presentation

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Mon Nov 12 20:24:48 CET 2007

We are always hearing about the great open source conferences going on
in Brazil. It would be awesome if we could have a presence there.
You'd need to find a few other folks and then contact event organizers
to get a booth etc. Amarok has funds to assist you with travel and
hostel expenses.

World domination is inevitable. ;)

Ian Monroe