New collaborator presentation

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:26:49 CET 2007

Hello and a warm welcome in the Amarok team :)

Always nice to see new faces.

You can find our current todo list here: http://tinyurl.com/3676sf
If you see something you might be interested in just tell us. (We will of
course help whenever needed)
Other tasks come up in our IRC channel so hang out there if you have time and
get to know the crazy bunch and spent some time with us ;-)

WRT what Rokymotion is doing: basically everything that is not coding. So
wether you are interested in bug triaging, documentation, work on conferences
or writing press releases and other promotion, you basically will find it all
here.
The other subteams of Amarok are Development and Radio Amarok.

WRT state of the project: everyone is working to get Amarok 2 ready for
release.

Again welcome and cheers
Lydia

--