The first shots of tail and gloves

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Sun Nov 11 23:01:55 CET 2007

Heya guys!

  Gel sent me the first shots of the gloves and the tail for our mascot -
they're of not particularly good quality because of their being taken with a
web cam, but they are there :) She promised to upload some better ones to the
gallery on the mascot page on the rokymotion wiki, but... here they are for
you to look at while we wait for those to show up :)

http://leinir.dk/temp/pawsandtail.zip

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

---

OK! :D i have 1 paw, and the tail done.sending them in a .zip. Also,
sorry for the miserably bad quality of the pictures, but they're from
a webcam. I have a decent digicam, but I don't have batteries. xD so
when i DO get the batteries, if you want better pics i can get them.
Just thought I'd give you a quick update. Also, I do hope to be more
frequent with the emails, as I now have internet. Should have more
updates soon, as I have a lot of time to work now.

~Gel