Interest in usage interview

Magnus Bergmark magnus.bergmark at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:44:34 CEST 2007

Hello.
I am interested in participating in the Amarok usage interview.
I am a Linux and Windows user, eperienced programmer and computer geek. Yes,
not the kind of person you're looking for, I'm sure, but in that case, I
have firends whom could answer instead of me. ;-)
At least I have some perspective from experienced to semi-experienced
computer users besided my own. I could provide with useful information, I
hope.

Oh, and by the way: Thanks for creating the best music player out there. I
don't want to fill developer's inboxes with praise (I'm sure you have full
boxes as it is), but now when I'm already sending a mail, I couldn't resist.
Whoever is reading, thank you. I might contribute myself someday. :-)

Sincerely,
Magnus Bergmark, Sweden
<magnus.bergmark at gmail.com>