Staff needed for KDE Booth at CeBIT 2007

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Fri Mar 2 11:40:15 CET 2007

Hi,

KDE will have a booth at CeBIT 2007 on the LinuxPark.
We still need people to staff the booth. If you'd like to join us, please
enter your name here:

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=CeBIT2007

It would be nice to have someone from the Amarok Promotion team there as
well ..

Concerning questions ( travel costs etc. ) please contact  or CC me directly
as I might not be subscribed to all mailing lists ...

--
 Torsten Rahn
 Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-0

 credativ GmbH, HRB Düren 4052
 Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich
 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz, Pasquale D'Alessandro