LinuxTag pay-off

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:17:28 CEST 2007

Ahoy!

<sven423> 510+25 euros are here from selling the shirts at linuxtag

---

Everyone who worked at LinuxTag, please report your expenditure which have to
be repayed by the project. Ultimately we can keep all transfers at least
within Europe to save/reduce dues.

Apachelogger:
* Flight Vienna - Berlin / Berlin - Vienna    |  € 169.00
* Train Home - Vienna / Vienna - Home         |  €  32.60
                                                 --------
                                                 € 201.60

As I still have to pay accommodation ... € 90 (82 + 8 donation) ... this
amount will go to Marcus Czeslinski from Kubuntu-de, living in Germany. The
leftover of € 111.60 go directly to me.

Sven, please ask for the bank data as soon as you're back.

--
Harald Sitter
Amarok team        Rokymotion division     sitter.harald at gmail.com
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net     apachelogger at kdetalk.net