"Evolution of Amarok" Timeline/Slideshow

Pasi Lallinaho emunkki at sci.fi
Tue Jul 31 23:04:11 CEST 2007

Tyson Key wrote:
> Hi, I've recently came up with a little idea for the Amarok website, or
> potentially at http://amarok.kde.org/history, namely that of a slideshow
> or timeline with screenshots showing the changes made between each
> release of Amarok (from the very first version, right through to the new
> 2.x series).
> Anyone else interested?
> Thanks.

This is a very good idea. We should think about these things in particular:
- Window manager and it's theme should be quite the same through all the
versions
- We should show as much the same features as possible
- Default settings

This way we could get the timeline to show differences between versions,
not between themes/styles or something else, to which people naturally
give attention.