I don't like the new splash screen.

Pasi Lallinaho emunkki at sci.fi
Thu Jul 19 21:26:21 CEST 2007

Harald Sitter wrote:
> On Sunday 15 July 2007 10:36:50 Seb Ruiz wrote:
>
>>> So, see the enhanced version at
>>> http://projects.knome.ath.cx/amarok/splash-enhanced.png
>>>
>> My only dislike is the "2.0" text. i don't like the dot at the top of
>> the line, and i'm not sure i like the 2.0 at all, actually.
>>

> Maybe just drop the 2.0 for now? really really kinda strange.... or maybe make
>  it hell transparent and put it somewhere at the top helps (bigger 2.0 that
>  would be)?
>
> --
> Harald

Ok, I can do (did) something for that. If somebody has any ideas about
anything on the splash screen (including almost complete redesign
(everything but the logo and how it's emphasized)), let it come out.

I can't contribute so much time into this than I did then (24/7), but
I'll think it whenever I have time for it, and of course will do some
modifications if somebody has something to whine about or some new idea.

To see it, visit http://projects.knome.ath.cx/amarok/splash-enhanced.png
as always, http://projects.knome.ath.cx/amarok/splash.jpg if somebody
wants to update it into the trunk.

Thx.