I don't like the new splash screen.

Pasi Lallinaho emunkki at sci.fi
Sun Jul 15 10:03:01 CEST 2007

Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> On 14/07/07, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> > On 7/14/07, emunkki // Pasi Lallinaho <emunkki at sci.fi> wrote:
> > > I haven't seen any 2.0 splashes, but there is a lighter version I did at
> > > http://projects.knome.ath.cx/amarok/amarok-splash-light.png - if that
> > > makes you happy, yay. If it doesn't, tell me what kind of splash screen
> > > wouldn't lead you into suicide.

> > I think I also like the lighter version better.
> >

> Yes me too

Ok folks, as many of you liked the lighter version better, I've made an enhanced lighter version, which is not just as light as you've seen. I've also changed a lot of things in it, and I'd really appreciate any feedback of it.

So, see the enhanced version at http://projects.knome.ath.cx/amarok/splash-enhanced.png