ako style and "get amarok" -buttons

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Thu Jul 12 21:33:20 CEST 2007

hey there emunkki,

We do in fact have a couple of mock-ups that we will be uploading to the
wiki after this weekend. It would be great if you wanted to come up with a
mock up as well. :) Your interest is timely as we are going to be coding
these up for the main site, Forum and wiki. So I will contact you this
weekend on IRC and we can talk about how we want to divide and conqueror. So
be thinking about the aspects of the design process that you really enjoy.
:)

land0