ako style and "get amarok" -buttons

emunkki // Pasi Lallinaho emunkki at sci.fi
Thu Jul 12 10:39:36 CEST 2007

@ http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Meetings/2007-06-15#Notes :

* work for a proper theme for ako
* make "Get Amarok Now"-buttons for blogs and websites

1) Does that ako theme include ONLY the pages which look like the ako
front page now or is it intended to make more and more sites like each
other?
2) Those buttons should be somehow similar than the website (imho), so
they should/were better to be done by the same artist as the web designer

I volunteer in doing this, but i need more details on ako, if it's run
by some engine or if it's handcrafted etc etc.

If we need or think it is cool to have a minisite for Amarok 2 (at least
some time before the launch 'til we've got the world dominated ;)), I
could think of doing that too. Ping or pong me if you're interested in this.

emunkki // Pasi Lallinaho