screenshot love

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:10:47 CEST 2007

Very sweet - the reflection effect makes it look more professional.
Just like the screenshots on apple's website!
The only thing that worries me a little is that by having such a
large border, you lose detail in the actual screenshot - most people
won't bother zooming. I still like it though :)

Christie