Discussion about the Amarok's new website

Pasi Lallinaho // knome knomex at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:57:17 CEST 2007

Fehér János wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm new on the list. My name is Janos Feher and first of all I'd like to
> thank you for the no.1 audio player. :)
>
> Why I make a contact with you is that my company would like to contribute
> Amarok with a new website. Mark has told me the current Amarok 2 interface
> design is ugly now (agreed), and one our interface designer can also help
> you to create an oxygen-style UI.
>
> On the #amarok.dev they mentioned that someone has also would like to
> contribute the website but they're stucked. We don't like to interfere with
> other's work so please let me know if you need our offer.
>
> Any ideas, hints, requirements are welcome. :)
>
> Bests,

Hiya and welcome!

Landy DeField (land0 at freenode) is the guy in charge of this. I've also
interested in the development and the looks of the new website and will
be part of actually doing it, I hope so.

However, land0 has been offline for a quite long time now, so we don't
exactly know where to go next. The last time I saw him,
he said he'd upload some mockups in a few days. It's been like a month
now. Still, I'd like to see what he has planned etc. etc.

So, the best thing you could do now, I think, is to wait. You can join
#rokymotion on freenode and we can get a chat.

- emunkki // Pasi Lallinaho