LinuxTag 2007 Berlin

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Sun Apr 8 10:38:39 CEST 2007

reply-to: Amarok-promo at kde.org

Hello everyone,

I'm about to start planing our booth at LinuxTag. Many issues still
have to be resolved:

==Merchandising (land0, help! ;)==
*What exactly do we want to sell?
**/Me votes for the shirts we had at FOSDEM. What else?
*Tax issues?
*I have an adress of someone in Berlin (a Darkerradio team member) who
  is willing to accept the package with the merch so we don't have to
  get it there by train.

==Booth==
*I sill don't know the size, it seems as if we are together with KDE
*What exactly are we going to show? Amarok 1.4/2.0?
*Beamer?/TFTs?/Laptops?
*maybe once or twice a day we could do something like...
**..."questions and answers"?
**..."tutorials for new users"?
**..."ask the developers a quesion they have been asked a million times before"?
*What's the status of Amarok Live?

==People==
*Who will go there definitely? And is willing to help at the booth?
*How does everyone get there? Maybe we could drive together by car?
  Last year there were also cheaper train tickets for visitors of LinuxTag.
*Accomodation: I still hope the LinuxTag people recommend something. ;)

==Other things==
*Podcast from LinuxTag?
*Maybe a live radio show (I might be able to get a few hours on darkerradio.de)?

Ok everyone, we need more good ideas for those thousands of visitors. :)