From Dan (hydrogen)

Christie Harris dangle.baby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 01:41:59 CEST 2006

On Saturday 28 October 2006 01:16, Tyson Key wrote:
> Has anyone thought of building an Amarok Virtual Appliance for to use on
> VMware products, probably the free-of-cost VMware Player?

Meanwhile... back to *promotion*... ;)

LiveCD LiveCD LiveCD.

We MUST get the LiveCD published with at least one 1.4 release. I know all
that Greg is waiting on is artwork, then it's all systems go. That said, we
really have to get the theme of the LiveCD sorted. The quality of the artwork
from the competition was fairly average - nothing really stood out. Thank you
to those who DID vote though.

So failing new artwork, the next step would be to modify the old artwork to
change all the "1.3 airborne" to "1.4 fast forward" - volunteers who know
their way around graphics apps would be most welcome NOW.

Cheers, Christie