Live CD artwork Update

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Mon Nov 20 01:00:42 CET 2006

Sven Krohlas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was not able to atted... so, was the meeting successfull?
>
> Is there some bautiful artwork to look at? ;-)

The first meeting was more about getting the elements we needed to put
the finished product together. As far as that is concerned the meeting
was a great success. We were able to work together to bridge the gap
between Photoshop, The GIMP and Inkscape.

The idea to combine various elements from the winning artwork
submissions has significantly sped the creation process.
As a result we are very close to having some artwork for everyone to
look at. Once we have something solid we will be uploading it to the
Amarok Forum. There will be three days for the development team to make
"realistic" change requests. We will make any adjustments to the initial
artwork based on the requests made. Once the changes are completed, we
will be handing the finished product over to the Live CD team. We will
be showcasing the artwork on the Amarok Artist wiki page and in the
screen shot gallery.
Many of the elements that we will be using will become standard elements
for future live CD releases. This will help create a sense of branding.

Landy DeField(land0)