AWN - Issue 1

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 00:31:23 CET 2006

Hi,

I have created the first proto-issue of AWN. It's located on my google page,
since I'm pleased with googles editing capabilities and storage. When you're
happy with it, I could "port" it to wiki on ako, or rokymotion, so others can
fix by horrible English :D. Anyway, it's more or less how I think AWN should
look like. Please tell me what do you think about it. My main concerns are to
keep it simple, yet interesting, and not to twist some facts (which is harder
than I thought). So, enjoy and give feedback :)

[1] http://ljubomir.simin.googlepages.com/awnissue1

PS. Please note that page looks bit differently in Konqueror, while in Opera
and FF looks almost the same.

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181