Branding for live CD

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Mon Nov 6 01:27:19 CET 2006

I was chatting with Oggb4mp3 on #rockymotion about the live cd artwork.
We both feel that it may be important for the boot splash and splash
screen to become a branding symbol for the live cd.
This means that we would develop the base artwork for the splash screens
then as there are new releases change the colors or time willing change
or add a couple elements. This will allow for a fresh look while not
holding up the live CD release. Any thoughts?