Notification of Planned Release

Michael Landin Hostbaek mich at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 31 14:27:50 CEST 2006

Harald Sitter (harald.sitter) writes:
> > There have been lots of experimental UI changes and it will be good to get
> > some user feedback.  Lot's of good stuff.
>
> Just to not confuse anyone - we have set the aimed tagging date of 1.4.1 beta1
> to 18th June. Though this date can still change.

What are the odds of 1.4.1 having gstreamer support ?

I'm not going to put 1.4x in the FreeBSD ports/packages before we have
at least one usable engine. NMM/Helix are not available for FreeBSD, and
xine just sucks.. Crossfading crashes amaroK, and you can also crash it
by pressing the "next track" button a couple of times.

/mich

--
Best Regards,
	Michael L. Hostbaek