Preparation for liveCD 1.4

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon May 22 15:08:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

> At least one of you needs to familiarise yourself with the way the liveCD
> boots, how long the various screens tend to be displayed, and what type of
> image suits. See the artwork on the old liveCD for examples.
>
> If you need any clarification, ask Greg Meyer (oggb4mp3 on IRC).

I will have a look at it. But we do we have to know how the boot process
works exactly?
Anyway, I'm interested in that. ;-)

> The rest of us need to find some music for the CD!

Well, are we searching fo a cooperation with a label like Magnatunes
or for single tracks? Or both?
I might know one artist who might be interested (I will ask her if we
also search for single artists). She plays harp and has just recorded
her first songs.
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76