From a french user : Website links do not match

Ralf Kaiser rsvcakaiser at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:04:18 CEST 2006

Hi amaroK team,

I recently discovered kde3.5.1 with SuSE OSS10.1, in a linux world where the
Gnome is dominating the destop.

It's a great pleasure to see the deep "German" quality at work.

KDE vs. Gnome seems to me like Real Functionnality vs. "quick & dirty"
Simplicity.

AmaroK is the application which has gained most immediate visible
functionnalities from all previouly seen applications, making it the best
music experience in the linux field.

Thank you very much for the hard and splendid work you are doing!

P.S. : Wanting to upgrade to amaroK 1.4, I'm sorry to inform you (am I the
1st ?) that download links are not related.
Malformulated URL's
- http://dot.kde.org/1147903679/
- http://www.kde-apps.org/content/download.php?content=9939&id=2
- http://amarok.kde.org/content/view/51/1/
- http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki/index.php/Download
- ...

Best wishes from South Eastern France

Ralf
--

Ralf KAISER
Rue de la Balme, 100
FR - 69003 Lyon

Tel / Mobile : +33 478 546 650 / +33 675 989 268
E-mail: rsvcakaiser at gmail.com