Amarok 1.4 LiveCD -- Artwork contest proposal

Nimrod Gutman nimrod.gutman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:54:02 CEST 2006

Hey there,
right now the biggest obstacle we face before releasing the new livecd is the
artwork issues. We just can't find someone who can make the artwork!, this
was talked several times on #rokymotion but no solution was found yet (as far
as I know).

So I had an idea, there was an artwork contest for the 1.3 livecd, why can't
we do it again for the 1.4? It'll save us a lot of work and also help us find
new art talents for the project!.

I was told to talk to theobroma on the irc, I'm not really experienced with
the steps to take, maybe someone more familiar can help me out here.

But what do you think about the idea to start a contest for the 1.4 livecd?

Thanks,
--
Nimrod "Guti" Gutman.
http://theguti.com