Cover Manager Icons

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 03:06:25 CEST 2006

While consistency-hunting out the icons, I came across the fact that the
Cover Manager (Tools > Cover Manager) icon was out of theme. Also, in the
actual cover manager window, when there is no cover, if found that the shown
CD/Case was out of theme as well. For the latter, I was not sure if that was
intentional or not, so I created one for it anyways.

So, now we have icons for all of those, in theme, Tarred and Gzipped for
your convenience.

I relieaze that not everyone is subscribed to this list (Such as eean.) Are
any of the coders on this list? And, more importantly, is there another
list. (Speaking of coders, what language is Amarok written in?)

Peace Out,
--
Samuel (shardz)

Registered Linux User #410639