Artist Team - Back In Action

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 02:50:13 CEST 2006

I just returned from computer pugatory, a place where users roam with no
operating system, caught between Windows and Linux. I rescently ascended,
and I'm all set up with my brand new 300GB Linux machine. (Except I can't
print!)

Enough with the cheesy analogies. I'm back. And out of school, meaning I
have 3 months full of nothing, meaning it's artwork-artwork-artwork. I'm not
sure what the plan is for icons, if to go with old stuff, or if I should
just come up with some new and random icon set that we could use if it
actually looks good. We do need more communication as an artist team, yes,
I'm talking to you Vadim.

If someone gives me an idication of where we are going with artwork, I can
start, but without knowing what to do, I'm not gonna get much stuff done,
unless I make something from scratch.. which will probably look like shit.

I can also do 3D Animation now, so if we have something that needs to be
animated (maybe an amaroK, erm, excuse me: "Amarok" [Wouldn't "AmaroK" look
better?] animated short for the site... Really not sure, but, it'd be cool.

Anyways, that's all I can think of at the moment, I sit on IRC alot-- so...
if you see me, shower me with information.

--
Samuel (shardz)

Registered Linux User #410639

amarok.kde.org