Amarok Live 1.4 - artwork contest

Harald Sitter harald.sitter at kdemail.net
Wed Jul 12 21:11:07 CEST 2006

On Monday 10 July 2006 20:22, Harald Sitter wrote:
> EVERYONE, please put your ideas into
> http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/promowiki/index.php/Articles/Artists_AmarokLive-
>1.4 we have to get as much artwork as possible, so also add sites/mail lists
> where we can announce that.
>
> Basically the artwork call will consist of three parts:
> 1st: header at ako - at the very top of ako (right above the news) we will
>        post a note about the artwork contest (just 2 lines)
> 2nd: news - we will post news at ako, and inform news sites about it (we
>         should specially focus on sites which might get visited by artists,
>         such as kde-look)
> 3rd: mails - we will send mails to artist lists or artists directly
>
> Aim is to inform _every_ artists working on FOSS about the artwork contest

Pronoun

everyone

   1. Every person.

    * Logically negates to not someone.

Antonyms

    * no one

Synonyms

    * everybody

Translations

    * Dutch: iedereen, elkeen
    * Finnish: jokainen, kaikki
    * French: chacun
    * German: jeder
    * Interlingua: totos pl, tote le mundo, omnes pl
    * Polish: każdy m, każda f, każde n ; wszyscy
    * Portuguese: todos m pl, todo o mundo m, toda a gente f
    * Romanian: oricine, toţi
    * Swedish: alla, allihop

Harald Sitter      roKymotion team         harald.sitter at kdemail.net
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net     apachelogger at kdetalk.net