someone call for artist?

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Tue Jul 11 10:54:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

> someone call for artist? I'm new to this, my name is Thomas (Tom) Shreve
> and I'm an artist/graphic artist. I have 7+ with rastered and vector
> based image creation you can see some of my work at
> http://tomicide.com/DESIGN-DOMICILE.html (I'm in the process of
> redesigning my site http://art.tomicide.com and webcast.tomicide.com so
> it is my most current graphics creation)
>
> I have been bitten by the Linux (KDE) bug, I'm willing to help out in
> anyway i can.

That is great, currently we are in a strong need for artists. :-)
I think Harald wrote you an email, maybe it got lost, so...

For basic  instructions on how to join the artist team, have a look at
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/promowiki/index.php/HowTo:Join_the_artist_team

Currently out highest priority is artwork for Amarok Live 1.4:
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/promowiki/index.php/Articles/Artists_AmarokLive-1.4

Welcome to the team. :)