as a matter of fact

Nimrod Gutman nimrod.gutman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:42:32 CEST 2006

actually, if you look at the mailing list I sent a couple of emails trying to
motivate people to work on the livecd 1.4 project that I took on myself, and
not a single mail was answered ;-(.

Right now I'll work with bero from #arklinux on it, but still, people doesn't
seem too motivated about it, the artwork is still missing and that's the only
thing blocking us.

and about the release news, I think It'll be more of a bother than help if I
tried to help with this as english isn't my main language and I tend to make
a lot of mistakes. But if help is needed in any other way, I'm here!

--
Nimrod "Guti" Gutman.
http://theguti.com