results

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Jul 3 12:22:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

> I can make some kind of script later, that mails the priority list from a wiki
> page every week (if changed), complete with a link "current priorities can
> always be found at ...".

That is a good idea.
The main problem imho is that we have many, many ways to communicate. But
there is no central place with the current ToDOs. Currently we have the
topic of #rokymotion, [[Category: TODO]] in the wiki and maybe others.
That mailing could solve that if we consequently add our things to that
page.

As for me I have just started working for a company in the next town
in my free time (these damn study fees they want in Germany in a few
months...) and the next tests are already in a month. But I'll try to
do as much as I can.

Btw, has anybody listened to my music suggestions for Amarok Live 1.4?
Some reviews would be nice.
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76