as a matter of fact

Christie Harris dangle.baby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:43:46 CEST 2006

And as I discussed with Hydrogen last night, my time, I was going to pad the
article out this morning when I got up, but it's apparently all done. nm.

Btw, I've been trying to juggle rokymotion with study, and I now have other
personal stuff going on (*), so I can't guarantee any consistent commitment
until the end of the year. I'm happy to contribute to discussion, and if
anyone wants proof-reading done, give me a poke, but don't expect miracles.
Sorry :( If you want me to remove myself from the list, I'll do so.

Cheers, Christie

(*) Gonna have a little Amaroker. :D