as a matter of fact

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:37:06 CEST 2006

(Excuse me for top-replying on that last email. I've been using Gmail's
Online-client as of late).

As far as meetings go, that'd be a much better idea of the anarchy that is
going around right now. I have no real idea about who is in charge, who to
give my work to (and that's when I've done it, which means knowing what to
do, and I don't mean some list that Vadim has already cleared 90% of [No
offence Vadim, you're a great and very efficient artist]). If there isn't
anyone in charge around, someone step up and take the position until we have
a leader, cause this isn't working too well.

--
Samuel (shardz)

Registered Linux User #410639

amarok.kde.org