as a matter of fact

Jocke Andersson ajocke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:13:20 CEST 2006

Sorry, I've been busy with work (and coding Amarok) most part of the week, and
when I first saw the draft earlier today (the tinyurl's in #rokymotion's
topic are NOT helping, you don't know what the url is about) I would have
approved it right away. Then I lost track of time watching a movie and
suddenly it was now o' clock.

My suggestion would be to bring back those meetings. We've had no meeting at
all since we dcided to drop the schedule, and since then I've been knowing
less and less about what promotional stuff has been going on (again, the
tinyurl's are NOT helping, I don't have time to check them all out). OK,
everybody didn't show up on those meetings, but those who did came up with
good stuff. (I know I was busy on the last two or three, but school was
killing me at the time.)

What do you think about that?

//Firetech