Art team summary.

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Sun Dec 3 10:19:49 CET 2006

Hello All,
Well the artwork  for the fastforward Live CD will be considered
completed today. We would like to start the ground work for the next
Live CD release so we can keep it on schedule. We will be reusing some
of the elements that we created this time around for the next release.
This will help establish a sense of branding.
I may take a little time in the next week or so to put together a quick
demonstrate of the power of reusable elements in artwork. I will make an
announcement on the list when I do. It is pretty amazing really. ;)

We have now turned our attention toward the icon theme. We will be
working hard to bring the existing icons to a completed state. We would
also like to add some missing icons as well. If you know of some icons
that are missing from the set please take the time add them to the icon
list. http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Icon_List

We already have what we believe could be the "new blue." We will be
adding a preview and download link in the forum shortly. The download
will contain 32px and 22px versions of icons that have been recolored.
Try before you buy baby. :) We hope that a lot of people will
participate in the "true blue trial" and provide some valuable feedback.

Amarok Art Team Member
Landy DeField(land0)