Promo Updates - Issue 31/06

Harald Sitter harald.sitter at kdemail.net
Fri Aug 4 18:03:15 CEST 2006

1.4.2-beta1 got released (and quite much audience for a beta - according to
web stats).
Amarok Live is still waiting for artwork - oxygen guys are too busy, so,
anyone can check what we have, what we need, and if we can push the news out?

(1) Amarok Live 1.4 needs still artwork - we should get the news out very soon
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Articles/Artists_AmarokLive-1.4

(2) Preparation for 1.4.2 should probably start somewhat soon (release on
13th) - please take care that the announce isn't as long as the beta1 (no one
wants to read that much)
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Release:1.4.2

(6) Amarok Live needs new music - please listen and rate the songs linked yet!
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Music_for_amaroK_Live_1.4

(7) Audio intro for 2.0 - we should start bit earlier to get one:
* Linus Torvalds
* Mark Shuttleworth

(7) We are calling for everything - please enhance or fix where needed
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/User:Apachelogger/Looking_for

(N) Schedule for 1.4.2 is delayed for one week
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Schedule:1.4#Amarok_1.4.2

(N) 1.4.3 will probably bug only release - my favorite release date would be
right before aKademy (gets us some extra audience)

Harald Sitter      roKymotion team         harald.sitter at kdemail.net
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net     apachelogger at kdetalk.net