To forked projects from Amarok

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 07:40:55 GMT 2020

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for the nice words. We're are trying to make Amarok have a new
release after more than two years. Still the development has been slow,
given the short number of contributors, and that people contribute by
their own possibilities.

Clementine and Strawberry are nice projects. But they have been forked
away from Amarok too long ago. Thus, it's not trivial for any project to
directly benefit from the other. But if any developer from either shows
such interest, I'd be glad to discuss possibilities.

Cheers,

Pedro