Code contributions - what's the process?

Tuomas Nurmi tuomas at norsumanageri.org
Mon Dec 14 12:28:07 GMT 2020

Hi everyone!

I've been following the replies but just realized I forgot to answer yet.
Thank you for your responses, everyone, and thank you for the merges Heiko &
Pedro!
Reviewing merge requests, alpha version in December: Sounds good, I'm happy to
help.
(Gazing through Amarok changelog, I see I was a bit more active during late
'00's and not that much during the last decade, but I think I'll do more
contributing on this decade, again :D)

Have a nice week!
Tuomas