Code contributions - what's the process?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Dec 12 06:24:49 GMT 2020

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020, 10:37 pm Pedro de Carvalho Gomes, <
pedrogomes81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tuomas,

Hi Pedro,

Dan is sort of correct in his reply. The development has been very slow the
> last years. As you may see, it has been 2.5 years since the last release.
> About one year ago I have started to send contributions, to try to help
> Amarok to get going. It's in my plans to release a new alpha version this
> December still.
>
> If you want to contribute, I'd be glad to review your merge requests.
> Also, I'd ask you to do the same with mine. In theory, that's a part of the
> process. We should always having someone reviewing our changes before
> merging. But given the current scenario, I also think it's fair to push the
> changes yourself without someone's approval after a week.

Tuomas currently doesn't have a Developer account, so wouldn't be able to
push the changes himself.

Would you be able to review the first few reviews so we can proceed with
getting him a Developer account?

Cheers,

> Pedro

Thanks,