D11349: Reactivate wikipedia applet

Mark Kretschmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 20 04:12:58 UTC 2018

markey requested changes to this revision.
markey added a comment.

  Generally this works for me now, but there are two more issues that I found:

  If the optional Qt5WebEngine is not found, we get a CMake error anyway:

    -- The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:

     * Qt5 (required version >= 5.8.0)

    CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FeatureSummary.cmake:459 (message):
      feature_summary() Error: REQUIRED package(s) are missing, aborting CMake
      run.
    Call Stack (most recent call first):
      CMakeLists.txt:260 (feature_summary)

  If Qt5WebEngine is found, but the qml-module-qtwebengine is not installed, then the build works, but at runtime the Wikipedia applet will be empty:

    file:///home/mark/kde/share/kpackage/amarok/org.kde.amarok.wikipedia/contents/ui/main.qml:20:1: module "QtWebEngine" is not installed

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11349