D11349: Reactivate wikipedia applet

Malte Veerman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 15 10:21:05 UTC 2018

malteveerman created this revision.
malteveerman added a reviewer: Amarok.
malteveerman added a project: Amarok.
malteveerman requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch reactivates the wikipedia applet. It also puts all applet icons into their respective kpackages instead of installing them to the application data folder. For the wikipedia icon I took this icon <https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/80/Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg> from the wikipedia webpage. It is under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>. I hope that is all right.
  The applet requires QtWebEngine which I made an optional dependency.

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11349

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  images/icons/48-actions-amarok_lyrics.png
  images/icons/48-actions-current-track-amarok.png
  images/icons/48-actions-media-album-cover-manager-amarok.png
  images/icons/48-actions-photos-amarok.png
  images/icons/48-actions-view-media-analyzer-amarok.png
  images/icons/CMakeLists.txt
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/context/AmarokContextPackageStructure.cpp
  src/context/AppletModel.cpp
  src/context/AppletModel.h
  src/context/applets/CMakeLists.txt
  src/context/applets/albums/package/contents/images/icon.png
  src/context/applets/analyzer/package/contents/images/icon.png
  src/context/applets/currenttrack/package/contents/images/icon.png
  src/context/applets/lyrics/package/contents/images/icon.png
  src/context/applets/photos/package/contents/images/icon.png
  src/context/applets/wikipedia/WikipediaCustomStyle.css
  src/context/applets/wikipedia/package/contents/images/amarok-wikipedia.svg
  src/context/applets/wikipedia/package/contents/images/icon.svg
  src/context/applets/wikipedia/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  src/context/applets/wikipedia/package/metadata.desktop
  src/context/applets/wikipedia/plugin/WikipediaEngine.cpp
  src/context/applets/wikipedia/plugin/WikipediaEngine.h
  src/context/context_qml_package/contents/ui/main.qml
  src/context/context_qml_package/contents/ui/toolbar/AppletToolbarAddItem.qml
  src/context/qml_plugin/Applet.qml
  src/context/qml_plugin/AppletHeader.qml
  src/main.cpp