Amarok on Phabricator now

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue May 24 11:57:27 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Amarok is now on Phabricator as well:
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/87/

Please ping me on IRC or send me a mail if you want to be added as a
member or if I should change something to the basic settings..

Please use the Workboard extensively to document your ongoing work, I
made some default columns fro the tasks.
The main idea is to use Phabricator for the Qt5 port, so please do not
use it for work on the Qt4 branches.

It would be nice if everybody would use Maniphest (the task and bugs
manager) for the kf5 branch, so we have a clear separation.

Reminder: the most important work to be done currently is to port the
existing applets to QML.

Happy hacking :-)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org