Drupal 6 no longer supported - Migration required

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Feb 27 14:56:59 UTC 2016

Hi Ben,

IIRC we already have a migrated theme, made by a student during GCI
2014, and I forwarded it to you back then.

I will have to dig through my mails to find it again, and I certainly
have it saved in my backups, but since I only recently switched from
KDE 4 to Plasma 5 and didn't restore everything, this might take some
time.
I will check which modules are in use ASAP.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org