If I don't get some help setting up an IDE that can debug Amarok soon I may just move on

Justin Thomas jet_5060 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 20:45:06 UTC 2016

It's been a little while since I did some amarok tinkering, but I used
the following options when launching from the debugger, hopefully this
helps:

"--nofork --debug --coloroff"

It sounds like "--nofork" is what you need if you're not even hitting a
breakpoint in "main"

Sorry for the delayed response.