kf5port(olivier)

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:26:05 UTC 2015

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:44:17 +0200
> From: Olivier Churlaud <olivier at churlaud.com>
> To: amarok-devel at kde.org
> Subject: Re: kf5port(olivier)
>
> Hi,
>
> Now we have the same error.
>
> You can do a git diff > patch.txt
>
> I'm waiting for Stefan agreement and then we can commit everything.
>
> If you can, try to find where this error comes from.

After making a few changes in handlefirstrun() of app.cpp no errors were
prompted in app.cpp.This is the output http://pastebin.com/fbza3g7f

The output is almost same except that the backtrace doesn't mention
anything about app.cpp.

I tried creating a reviewrequest but this is what i get

"The uploaded diff uses short revisions, but Review Board requires full
revisions.
Please generate a new diff using the --full-index parameter."

I have a .patch file which i created using git format-patch kf5 <
segfault.patch

> Cheers,
> Olivier

cheers,