Preparing to move to Phabricator

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Sep 16 08:00:58 UTC 2015

Hi Olivier,

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Olivier Churlaud <olivier at churlaud.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> great news!
>
> Did you already request a Project repo / space for Amarok?  It's way more
> user friendly than bugzilla :)

No need to, as the sysadmins will move everything, right now the move
is semi-frozen, though, as they have to sort out a few things first. I
sent this mail mainly so you folks could get yourself used to the
interface and tools, you will be notified when the move happens.

Mind you, the existing bugs on bugzilla will not be moved, we will
start with kf5 reports only on Maniphest and will only duplicate
existing reports of things that are needed in the Qt5 port.

So right now get familiar with the new tools, you will all get
notified when the move is ready.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org