kf5port(olivier)

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:43:52 UTC 2015

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:55:30 +0200
> From: Olivier Churlaud <olivier at churlaud.com>
> To: amarok-devel at kde.org
> Subject: Re: kf5port(olivier)
>
> Le 14/09/2015 14:39, RISHABH GUPTA a écrit :
> >
> >     This is what you should investigate. ContinueInit is done on my side.
> >

> > So,i reapplied your patch including the latest one.This is the output
> > http://pastebin.com/jqAUBiWw .I can assure that the patch has been
> > applied correctly ,so there's nothing wrong with the code.Do you think
> > this can be because of missing optional packages.?I remember that i
> > didn't install liblastfm .
> >

> How to correct this: your error is
> #0  0x00007ffff3ecc4bc in K4AboutData::programName() const () from
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5KDELibs4Support.so.5
> #1  0x00007ffff6da8627 in Amarok::MediaPlayer2::Identity (this=0xebeed0)
> at /home/rishabh/amaroksrc2/src/amarok/src/dbus/mpris2/MediaPlayer2.cpp:92
>
> When you go in the Identity() function, your realize that KCmdLine is
> used, which was never set!
> To access the application name, you should use
> pApp->applicationDisplayName() or pApp->applicationName() depending if
> the user should see it or not.
>
> If you do this, I think you can go further to the next error. It's
> nevertheless strange that I've never had this error...
>
> hello,
thank you for helping me out with this and i apologise for not  bothering
to check what the error was ,but i never expected it because i just applied
your patch .
After applying this i went further and got a different error.here's the
output

http://pastebin.com/RpUKTAKU.

I have made a few changes but right now i am unable to generate the diff
file.Could you tell me how do you generate the diff files.

> Cheers,
> Olivier

cheers,
rishabh